Thursday, October 14, 2010

young blood









This Is Just To Say


I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold


I love to color!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it I love it I love it.
Thankfully the children I hang out with on a regular basis love it also. 

speaking of coloring...
today I went with my old lady friend, Patty to her artist guild group. 
It's a collection of army veterans who also went to art school,
old ladies with lipstick,
sunset painters, 
mccafe coffee drinkers,
and eclectic dudes who wear shearling coats, and flip flops at the same time.
They exchange artist dialogue and do periodic grown up field trips to the SAM 
in their senior citizen buses.
 They referred to me as "young blood."

So there you have it. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment