Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello, my name is...

When your friends get married you go to their wedding and you celebrate. You watch her walk down the aisle, you clap when they kiss, and you make new inside jokes. You eat the reception food, and a tootsie roll or two, and you meet really REALLY interesting characters. 

...for example...
meet "death and all his friends." I don't know his real life name, but I did decide to refer to him after this coldplay song. Because if I've ever met a person that looks like death...this is that person. Everything- I mean all the way down to his gray suit and gray skin and gray teeth. HE WAS INCREDIBLE.
For looking so frightening..he had a delightful demeanor. And I did catch him singing along to "S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night."
So cheers to "death and all his friends." You were the dandiest dead-looking alive person I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment